John MacArthur - Separating From Unbelievers ( Conference Video ) (+play...

2 Corinthians 6:14
Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have
righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with
darkness? 15 Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a
believer in common with an unbeliever? 16 Or what agreement has the
temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just
as God said,

"I will dwell in them and walk among them;
And I will be their God, and they shall be My people.
17 "Therefore, come out from their midst and be separate," says the Lord.
"And do not touch what is unclean;
And I will welcome you.
18 "And I will be a father to you,
And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,"
Says the Lord Almighty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Resolution for every Year - Reverend Romesh Prakashpalan Sermon

The Saint Must Walk Alone - A. W. Tozer #shorts