Puritan Thomas Watson - A Weak Faith May Lay Hold on a Strong Christ / C...

Puritan Thomas Watson - A Weak #Faith May Lay Hold on a Strong Christ / Christian Devotional


Isaiah 42:1 “Behold! My Servant whom I uphold,
My Elect One in whom My soul delights!
I have put My Spirit upon Him;
He will bring forth justice to the Gentiles.
2 He will not cry out, nor raise His voice,
Nor cause His voice to be heard in the street.
3 A bruised reed He will not break,
And smoking flax He will not quench;
He will bring forth justice for truth.
4 He will not fail nor be discouraged,
Till He has established justice in the earth;
And the coastlands shall wait for His law.”

#Puritan #Watson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Resolution for every Year - Reverend Romesh Prakashpalan Sermon

The Saint Must Walk Alone - A. W. Tozer #shorts