Lord, I Want to Thank You - Contemporary Christian Song Demo with Lyrics...





Lord, I Want to Thank You - #ContemporaryChristian #Song Demo with Lyrics 2019



I am a singer, guitarist, and songwriter. This is another very rough demo version of an original contemporary Christian song I started writing but never finished, and recorded a few years ago. It is based on my Christian testimony. It tells of the point of desperation and hopelessness I had reached as an agnostic, and how God led me to cry out to Him in that despair. My prayer was not answered immediately, but praise God, it was answered three years later. I hope even one person may find it a blessing, to the glory of the Lord Jesus Christ, in these last days...praise God. (Music and video owned and copyrighted by Rich Moore Christian Music)



"...if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved" (Romans 10:9)



For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God (Ephesians 2:8)



who has saved us and called us with a holy calling, not according to our works, but according to His own purpose and grace which was given to us in Christ Jesus before time began (2 Timothy 1:9)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Resolution for every Year - Reverend Romesh Prakashpalan Sermon

The Saint Must Walk Alone - A. W. Tozer #shorts