These Arms of Mine Miss You, Dad - In memory of my Dear Father





Just a short a Capella cover of a song I've always very much liked in memory of my father. I've been thinking about him quite a bit as of late, and thought it would be nice to sing this song and add it to a photo of the two of us.

The photo in this video is of my father and I on the last job we ever worked on together in 1992. Interestingly enough, out of all the places we could have worked together throughout the five boroughs of NYC, Westchester County, and Long Island (our union's territory / Local 46 Metallic Lathers & Reinforcing Iron Workers), we wound up working our very last job together in our old neighborhood, Inwood, which is at the northern tip of Manhattan.

Oh, how I do miss him.

Charles Moore
1927-1997

These Arms of Mine Miss You, Dad - In memory of my Dear Father

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Resolution for every Year - Reverend Romesh Prakashpalan Sermon

The Saint Must Walk Alone - A. W. Tozer #shorts