Disease, Darkness & Depression - Reverend William Macleod


"O Lord, God of my salvation,
I have cried out day and night before You.
Let my prayer come before You;
Incline Your ear to my cry.

For my soul is full of troubles,
And my life draws near to the grave.
I am counted with those who go down to the pit;
I am like a man who has no strength,
Adrift among the dead,
Like the slain who lie in the grave,
Whom You remember no more,
And who are cut off from Your hand." Psalm 88:1-5

Disease, Darkness & Depression - Reverend William Macleod

Rev. William Macleod was born on the Isle of Lewis, Scotland. He was educated at Aberdeen University, the Free Church of Scotland College (Edinburgh) and Westminster Theological Seminary (Philadelphia). Ordained to the ministry in 1976, he is currently minister of Thornwood Free Church of Scotland (Continuing) in Glasgow, Scotland. Mr. Macleod is the editor of his denomination's magazine, the Free Church Witness, and is Principal of the Free Church Seminary, Inverness. He is married, and has three children.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Resolution for every Year - Reverend Romesh Prakashpalan Sermon

The Saint Must Walk Alone - A. W. Tozer #shorts