Love's Vigilance Rewarded - C. H. Spurgeon Sermon read by Dr. David Mackereth / Song of Solomon 3:4


Love's Vigilance Rewarded - C. H. Spurgeon Sermon read by Dr. David Mackereth / Song of Solomon 3:4

It was but a little that I passed from them, but I found him whom my soul loveth: I held him, and would not let him go, until I had brought him into my mother's house, and into the chamber of her that conceived me. (Song of Solomon 3:4)

#SpurgeonPreaching #God #ReformedTheology #Christianity #Christian #Jesus #Gospel #Christ #preaching #England #UK #UnitedKingdom #CharlesSpurgeon #Spurgeon #SpurgeonSermons #CHSpurgeon #Bible #reformedpreacher #reformedpastor #reformedsermon #reformedminister #reformedbaptist #faith #ChristianFaith #baptist #PrinceOfPreachers #JesusChrist #God #LOVE #loveofGod #LoveOfChrist

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Resolution for every Year - Reverend Romesh Prakashpalan Sermon

The Saint Must Walk Alone - A. W. Tozer #shorts