The Battle for Contentment - Pastor Patrick Hines Sermon


The Battle for Contentment - Pastor Patrick Hines Sermon

"11 Not that I speak *from need, for I have learned to be *content in whatever [circumstances] I am. 12 I know how to get along with little, and I also know how to live in prosperity; in any and every [circumstance] I have learned the secret of being filled and going hungry, both of having abundance and suffering need. 13 I can do all things *through Him who strengthens me." Philippians 4:11-13

#God #ReformedTheology #Christianity #Christian #Jesus #Gospel #Christ #preaching #Bible #reformedpreacher #reformedpastor #reformedsermon #reformedminister #presbyterianchurch #faith #ChristianFaith #presbyterian #JesusChrist #God #church #suffering #peaceofmind #peace

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Resolution for every Year - Reverend Romesh Prakashpalan Sermon

The Saint Must Walk Alone - A. W. Tozer #shorts