Why I am Postmillennial - Pastor Patrick Hines Podcast


Why I am Postmillennial - Pastor Patrick Hines Podcast

Numbers 14:21 but truly, as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the Lord-- 

Genesis 3:15 And I will put enmity Between you and the woman, And between your seed and her Seed; He shall bruise your head, And you shall bruise His heel."

Genesis 12:2-3 I will make you a great nation; I will bless you And make your name great; And you shall be a blessing. [3] I will bless those who bless you, And I will curse him who curses you; And in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed."
 
Genesis 15:5-7 Then He brought him outside and said, "Look now toward heaven, and count the stars if you are able to number them." And He said to him, "So shall your descendants be." [6] And he believed in the Lord, and He accounted it to him for righteousness. [7] Then He said to him, "I am the Lord, who brought you out of Ur of the Chaldeans, to give you this land to inherit it." 

Romans 4:13 For the promise that he would be the heir of the world was not to Abraham or to his seed through the law, but through the righteousness of faith. 

Psalm 22:27 All the ends of the world Shall remember and turn to the Lord, And all the families of the nations Shall worship before You. 

Psalm 66:4 All the earth shall worship You And sing praises to You; They shall sing praises to Your name." Selah
 
Psalm 67:2 That Your way may be known on earth, Your salvation among all nations.
 
Psalm 67:7 God shall bless us, And all the ends of the earth shall fear Him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Resolution for every Year - Reverend Romesh Prakashpalan Sermon

The Saint Must Walk Alone - A. W. Tozer #shorts