Do You Ever Question God? Job 40:1-14 - Pastor Patrick Hines Podcast


Do You Ever Question God? Job 40:1-14 - Pastor Patrick Hines Podcast

1 Moreover the Lord answered Job, and said:

2 “Shall the one who contends with the Almighty correct Him?
He who rebukes God, let him answer it.”

3 Then Job answered the Lord and said:

4 “Behold, I am vile;
What shall I answer You?
I lay my hand over my mouth.
5 Once I have spoken, but I will not answer;
Yes, twice, but I will proceed no further.”

6 Then the Lord answered Job out of the whirlwind, and said:

7 “Now prepare yourself like a man;
I will question you, and you shall answer Me:

8 “Would you indeed annul My judgment?
Would you condemn Me that you may be justified?
9 Have you an arm like God?
Or can you thunder with a voice like His?
10 Then adorn yourself with majesty and splendor,
And array yourself with glory and beauty.
11 Disperse the rage of your wrath;
Look on everyone who is proud, and humble him.
12 Look on everyone who is proud, and bring him low;
Tread down the wicked in their place.
13 Hide them in the dust together,
Bind their faces in hidden darkness.
14 Then I will also confess to you
That your own right hand can save you. (Job 40:1-14 / New King James Version)


#God #ReformedTheology #Christianity #Gospel #Christ #reformedpreachers #reformedpastors #reformedministers #presbyterianchurch #faith #ChristianFaith #presbyterian #JesusChrist #church #God #Christian #Gospel #Bible #Christians #presbyterians #Jesus #Christ #YouTube #video #ChristianVideo #Christianpodcasts #Christianpodcasters

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Resolution for every Year - Reverend Romesh Prakashpalan Sermon

The Saint Must Walk Alone - A. W. Tozer #shorts