Bringing Sinners to the Savior! - Charles Spurgeon Sermon





Bringing #Sinners to the #Savior ! - Charles #Spurgeon #Sermon



Mark 9:17 A man in the crowd answered, “Teacher, I brought you my son, who is possessed by a spirit that has robbed him of speech. 18 Whenever it seizes him, it throws him to the ground. He foams at the mouth, gnashes his teeth and becomes rigid. I asked your disciples to drive out the spirit, but they could not.” 19 “You unbelieving generation,” Jesus replied, “how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy to me.” 20 So they brought him. When the spirit saw Jesus, it immediately threw the boy into a convulsion. He fell to the ground and rolled around, foaming at the mouth.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Resolution for every Year - Reverend Romesh Prakashpalan Sermon

The Saint Must Walk Alone - A. W. Tozer #shorts