I Know that My Redeemer Lives - Christian Hymns with Lyrics





#Christian #Hymns with #Lyrics - I Know that My Redeemer Lives



1 I know that my Redeemer lives!

What joy this blest assurance gives!

He lives, he lives, who once was dead;

he lives, my ever-living Head!



2 He lives triumphant from the grave;

he lives eternally to save;

he lives exalted, throned above;

he lives to rule his church in love.



3 He lives to bless me with his love;

he lives to plead for me above;

he lives my hungry soul to feed;

he lives to help in time of need.



4 He lives, my kind, wise, heavenly friend;

he lives and loves me to the end;

he lives, and while he lives, I’ll sing;

he lives, my Prophet, Priest, and King!



5 He lives, all glory to his name!

He lives, my Saviour, still the same;

what joy this blest assurance gives:

I know that my Redeemer lives!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Resolution for every Year - Reverend Romesh Prakashpalan Sermon

The Saint Must Walk Alone - A. W. Tozer #shorts